The 2-Cook Deluxe has a push button automatic piezo ignition. It comes with a flat plate, a ribbed plate, two pot stands and a carry bag.
- Lightweight low pressure stove
- Steel powder-coated lid
- Nylon body and a stainless steel burner base
- Independent cooking left/right sides
- Rubber feet to prevent slipping
This lightweight low pressure stove works off a refillable LP Gas cylinder (not included) or a CADAC Power Pak. It is ideal for camping, tailgating or caravanning.
The BBQ/Stove offers versatile cooking options with independent ceramic coated ribbed/flat grill plate. This gives a quicker heat up time and the option of grilling or frying. At the same time a pot could be used on the other side.
The flat plate is ideal for cooking fish, breakfasts and pancakes and the ribbed plate is ideal for grilling meat, fish, chicken and vegetables.
- Height: 10 cm
- Width: 57 cm
- Depth: 32 cm
- Approximate weight: 5 kg
- Total heat output: 4 kW
- Total average gas consumption: 291 g/h
- Average operating pressure: 28-37/50 mBar
- 2 Burners with push button automatic piezo ignition
- Variable heat setting
- 1x flat plate (25 x 25 cm)
- 1x ribbed plate (25 x 25 cm)
- 2x pot stand (25 x 25 cm)