Kampa caravan covers are universal and designed to fit most caravans at a competitive price whilst not sacrificing on the extra protection provided by these quality covers. They are a proven product and we are proud to say that over the last six years, they have been tested to the limit to ensure that they are the best available.
Our covers offer the same function as bespoke but at a more sensible price. Using our proven triple layer SFS material you can ensure that your caravan is protected against the elements such as sun, rain, snow, dust, bird lime, tree sap, airborne pollutants and heat.
Triple Layer Protection
Soft yet durable. This layer is designed to reflect the sun’s harmful UV rays and to prolong the life of not just the vehicle but the cover itself through the extra protection the outer layer provides.
Let it breath. The middle layer is an aeror micropore breathable film. This allows for water vapour to escape yet prevents rainfall from penetrating. Our covers are not only water resistant but also breathable.
Soft and non-abrasive. The inside layer is what rests against your vehicle which is why we use a soft and proven non-abrasive material to prevent scratches or rubbing of paintwork.
A soft, yet durable outer layer reflects the sun’s harmful rays.
This storage cover uses a breathable material to help reduce condensation when protecting your vehicle.
This storage cover is rain resistant.
Airborne Dirt Protection
This storage cover with will protect your vehicle from any airborne dirt.
Frost & Snow Protection
This storage cover is protected from frost & snow damage.
Tree Sap Protection
This storage cover protects your vehicle against tree sap stickiness and residue.
Why should I use a caravan cover?
When your caravan is not in use it is still liable to damage from the elements. A caravan cover ensures that your caravan remains dry and clean when not in use, be it through rain or snow you can rest assured that your caravan is protected. Caravan covers are also excellent at protecting against bird droppings that can be an unnecessary hassle as they can cause serious damage to the paint if not cleaned off immediately but can be hard to spot when the caravan is not being used. It helps protect the value of the caravan from depreciation whilst also acting as a deterrent from opportunist theft.
The question to ask is, why wouldn’t you protect your caravan? It prevents you going back to a dirty caravan or worrying if something has caused a scratch or any other damage that can occur. Your caravan cover brings you peace of mind that your caravan will remain in the condition that you left it, especially over the long winter period.
- Keeps your caravan clean and mildew free
- Triple layer SFS material beads water on contact affording maximum resistance to rainfall and snow
- Breathable – water and condensation under the cover can easily escape
- Reduces internal heat build-up in the caravan and protects internal furnishings from the fading effects of the sun
- UV stabilised
- Tough and interlocking 4 ply seams with rot proof thread
- Soft and lightweight – will not scratch caravan
- Elasticated hem provides easy universal fitting
- 4 zippers make the caravan cover easier to put on and take off and offers access to both sides of the caravan
- Sewn-in, quick release buckles for easy installation and removal
- Suits caravans up to 225 cm wide and 246 cm high
(23’ – 25’ Extra Wide up to 250 cm wide)
- This product comes with an extended two year warranty.