- 250HDE Fabric – Ultra-Lightweight High Density All Weather Fabric, Which Has Been Designed to Pack Neatly Away Into the Inclusive Carry Bag.
- 3,000mm² Hydrostatic Head & Fully Taped Seams Throughout – An Exceptionally Waterproof Canvas; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface & Roll Off.
- Single Point Inflation Oxygen Air Frame Tube – A Single Ultra-Sturdy Oxygen Air Frame Tube Allowing Swift & Effortless Pitching Through One Inflation Point.
- Boston Valve – One of the Fastest, Simplest & Most Reliable Inflation Valves on the Market.
- Crystal Clear PVC Windows – Expansive PVC Window Panels, Granting an Excellent Vista of the Outside World, From the Comfort of Your Caravan Awning
- Zip-In Curtains – Leaf Pattern Embossed Zip-Up Privacy Blinds on Every Window, Which Can Be Zipped Out to Illuminate the Internal Space or in For Total Privacy.
- Phoenix Mesh – Mesh Ventilation Flyscreen Panels in Each Side Door, Produced from an Assisted Healing ‘Smart’ Material, Which Self Repairs Any ‘Snag’ Damage.
- Zip-Back Side Doors – Side Access Doors for Improved Accessibility to Your Caravan & Awning.
- Polyester Draught Skirt – A Polyester Draught Skirt to Trap Heat Inside the Caravan Awning, Helping to Maintain a Comfortable Internal Temperature.
- Polyester Draught Exclusion – A Polyester Mud Wall to Trap Heat Inside the Caravan Awning, Helping to Maintain a Comfortable Internal Temperature.
- Zip-Up Front Door – Versatile Front Door Panel, Which Can Be Held Upright Using Optional Canopy Poles, in Order to Create a Convenient Porch Area.
- Grey Guylines – Colour Coordinating Grey Guylines & Quick Adjusters to Firmly Secure the Caravan Awning.
- Storm Stap Anchor Loops – Attachment Points For Our Optional Endurance Storm Straps.
- Graphite & Warm Grey Colourway.
- Twelve Month Warranty on Workmanship & Canvas Against Any Manufacturing Faults.
- Includes: Dual Action Hand Pump, Steel Ground Peg Set, Repair Kit & Lumi-Link Tube Light Kit Attachment Points.
After popular consumer demand, we have reintroduced the Porchlite collection, our bestselling range of lightweight small family porch awnings, which has been specifically designed to be easy to pitch, featuring two ergonomic size options, with width variations of 200cm or 260cm, each of which are available in Pole & Sleeve or Oxygen Air Frame variants. The excellent value premium Porchlite 200 Air inflatable porch awning is the most compact inflatable caravan awning on the market, making it an ideal extension of utility space for an individual, couples or small families. Designed with upper entry level features to appeal to caravanners craving practicality, reliability, simplicity, stylishness and ease of erection, to meet a budget; this is the perfect no-fuss touring solution for short weekends away that no caravan should be without!
The Porchlite 200 Air has been produced using a contemporary ultra-lightweight 250HDE High Density Fabric, which has been intricately woven to deliver especially lightweight and compact products, which pack away neatly into their inclusive carry bag, whilst maintaining strength and durability, making it perfect where weight or space limitations are of key consideration. This flysheet incorporates a 3,000mm² Hydrostatic Head Rating and fully taped seams throughout, meaning it is exceptionally waterproof, therefore rain will simply bead onto the surface, before rolling off. A lighter coloured roof material reflects heat to help maintain a more comfortable internal temperature. The workmanship/canvas hold a Twelve-Month Warranty against any manufacturing faults.
We have introduced mesh ventilation fly screen panels in each side door for those hotter days, particularly when touring warmer climates, which assist in optimising internal air circulation, whilst keeping insects at bay. These are produced from our exclusive Phoenix Mesh; an assisted-healing ‘smart’ material, with the structurally incorporated ability to self-repair any ‘snag’ damage caused by consistent usage over time. Simply manipulated, the mesh will return to its original form.
This caravan awning comes complete with a dual action hand pump, steel ground pegs, repair kit, coordinated grey guylines and attachment points for our Lumi-Link Tube Light Kit LED lighting system. Front canopy poles, breathable awning carpet, roof tension pole kit and pair of rear pad poles can also be purchased as optional extras to complement the Porchlite 200 Air.
There are two size options in this range for compatibility with nearly every caravan on the market:
1) Porchlite 200 Air – A Compact 200cm Wide Air Porch Awning, Intended as a Utility Extension for an Individual or Couple on the Move.
2) Porchlite 260 Air – A Small 260cm Wide Air Porch Awning, Designed as a Utility Extension for Mid-Sized Caravanning Families.
- NET WEIGHT: 9.7kg
- WIDTH: 200cm
- LENGTH: 240cm
- HEIGHT RANGE: 235cm-250cm
- PACK SIZE: 77cm x 39cm x 35cm
- AWNING RAIL LENGTH: TBA
- HYDROSTATIC HEAD: 3,000mm²
- COLOURWAY: Graphite/Warm Grey
This awning has been especially designed and is perfect for touring use; it is not intended for seasonal or residential purposes.